It's Tax Season

| No TrackBacks

Are you looking for tax forms or tax assistance?

Here are some tips to help you get started:

If you make $45,000 per year or less, then you are eligible for free tax assistance from VITA (IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance). The Social Development Commission has prepared a schedule for locations in the Milwaukee area. Please consult the flyer for details on where to visit and what to bring.

If you need a specific tax form, visit the IRS Forms link for a list of federal forms to print. Likewise, for Wisconsin State forms --visit the Wisconsin Department of Revenue site.

The Milwaukee Central Library and Milwaukee neighborhood libraries have the most common Federal and State paper forms available for distribution but do not have tax advice capability.

If you need advice on which tax forms you need, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 for Federal or call 414-227-4000 for Wisconsin.

No TrackBacks

TrackBack URL:


Powered by Movable Type 5.2


About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Judy P published on January 24, 2008 3:45 PM.

Senator Russ Feingold @ Centennial Hall was the previous entry in this blog.

Presidential Election 2008 is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.