The City of Milwaukee Health Department invites you to attend a lead poisoning information program at your local neighborhood library.
Get Important Information on about:
* Who gets lead poisioned
* The effects of lead poisoning
* The importance of lead testing
* Common sources of lead in the home
* Ways to reduce lead hazards in the home
* How to make lead-safe home improvements
* FREE funding for window lead hazard abatement
Call 414.286.0387 for times, dates and locations.
Pick up a schedule at your local library.