Wouldn't it be nice to have your own personal financial planner to show you how to spend your money, where to find savings, and maybe even find a way to create a nest egg? Goof-Proof Personal Finance can teach you how to take control of your financial future without the expense of a financial planner. Goof-Proof Personal Finance is free through Milwaukee Public Library's LearningExpress database. Learn how to take control of your financial future with 44 manageable and easy-to-understand lessons. Some of the topic covered in the lessons include:
* Monitoring spending habits and getting organized for saving
* Managing bills and gaining control of large debts
* Securing home equity loans and mortgages, plus refinancing strategies
* Investing for the future and understanding retirement plans
* Budgeting, saving, and spending wisely on a wedding
* Financing a college tuition and learning about education savings plans
The LearningExpress Library database is available for use through City of Milwaukee libraries and and by remote access to City of Milwaukee library cardholders.